Date: 22nd September 2018 at 10:40am
Written by:

This afternoon, Newcastle United face Crystal Palace in a Premier League fixture, at Selhurst Park.

Newcastle United will be cheered on by just under 4,000 travelling supporters after selling their entire allocation of away tickets.

Those inside Selhurst Park and those who will be eagerly using various media vehicles to follow the action will be hoping that Newcastle can get their first Premier League victory of the season after losing 4 and drawing 1 of the first five.

Ahead of the game we used our poll facility to gauge your opinion as to how the game would finish.

We gave you the obligatory three options to choose from:

• Crystal Palace to win

• Newcastle United to win


• A draw.

The results proved interesting with nobody predicting that Crystal Palace, who have lost both their home games would win.

As for the remainder of the vote, 67% believe that the game will end in a draw with the spoils shared whilst the remaining 33% are of the belief that this afternoon will end up in a Newcastle victory.

I’m sat firmly in the 33% category, but where did your vote go?

Please feel free to reveal all in the comments facility beneath this article.

Click for the forum
Click for the forum

Your Comment